Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Urban Outfitters Silver Holographic Polish Review

 
Hello Glams and Geeks! I’m so excited to talk to you about a new polish that I recently purchased from Urban Outfitters. This fall season, I noticed how popular the holographic nail trend has become. I went on the hunt for the perfect holographic polish, and came across this one on UrbanOutfitters.com. Not only is it a chip-free formula, but the price is pretty good and you receive a good amount of polish, so I decided to order it. As soon as it arrived in the mail, I tried it on and fell absolutely in love! This polish is a silver based, glitter-infused, holographic color. When the light catches it, it sparkles and gleams brilliantly. When in darker settings, it looks like a metallic silver. What really won me over was its durability. I’m super picky about my nails and what polishes I use since they are natural and somewhat weak. I feel that a chip-free formula is the only way to go to prevent my nails from breaking or looking dull. So, I always feel the need to have my nails dressed in a pretty polish! In the pictures above, you are seeing a 10-day old manicure, chip-free and still vibrant! Most polishes last maybe 5 to 7 days before a chip appears or the shine starts to fade or the color starts to get dull. But this has been my little sparkly savior! It is also available in green and pink and retails online and in stores for $10. If you’re into the holographic trend this season, definitely pick one up! Hope you all enjoyed this post and I will have another post up very soon so keep an eye out for it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment