Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lime Crime Babette and Countessa Fluorescent lipstick reviews



Hello Glams and Geeks! I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend! So, as I mentioned in my Instagram post from last week, I’d be doing a review on the beautiful Lime Crime lipsticks I purchased a few weeks back. If you’re a lipstick lover, who has been searching for bold, vibrant, gorgeous colors, search no more! Lime Crime is the answer to your color-loving prayers. This brand, created by Doe Deere a few years back, contains the most extravagant colors and products I have ever seen. I have been a fan of Doe Deere and her brand for quite some time, but could never get my hands on her lipsticks as they sell out so quickly. I had waited a while for them to come back in stock, but after a little whiles time, I started searching online for other sellers of the brand. But, after some time of searching, I found both the popular Babette lipstick, and the attention-grabbing, Countessa Fluorescent, on AllCosmeticsWholesale.com. Now, for those of you who aren’t familiar with the site, it’s a site that sells 100% authentic products from many different cosmetic brands such as Mac Cosmetics, YSL, Urban Decay, Lime Crime, and hundreds of other brands. If there is a color that you once loved but it became discontinued, I can assure you that you can most likely find it on this site. They have an excellent variety of products and shades to choose from. But let’s not stray too far from the main attractions of this post. I was lucky enough to find both shades on this site, and am so happy that I did. I ordered them about 3 weeks ago and received the package within 5-7 days of my order, so this definitely made my shopping experience with them so much better.


Both lipsticks come in beautiful, bright purple packaging and bear a silver iridescent unicorn on the front. The formula of these lippies are very creamy and easy to apply. The colors are very opaque, so with one swipe, your lips are dressed in a lush coat of vibrant color. Minimal touch ups are needed throughout the day to maintain your color.


Babette is a pastel coral color and was added to the Lime Crime family this past summer. Although it seems like a neutral color, it is so bold that it makes your lips just POP! Pair this color with a simple look for the day-time, or with a sultry smokey-eye to play up the sweetness of your make-up at night. This color works well with any look you choose and is suitable for all skin types as anyone looks great in this color.


Countessa Fluorescent is the color you choose on a day that you wish to stand out and be noticed by the world. It is your head-turning color! This cool-based neon pink is super creamy and extremely vivid! It looks great on all skin tones and is perfect to dress up your face anytime, day or night. This lipstick came out with the first batch of colors released by Lime Crime, so it’s been around a while and has been a popular shade for the brand.


Both lipsticks retail for $16 on LimeCrime.com. As I said before, they were hard to find, as the site sells out lipsticks very fast. You can also find Lime Crime lipsticks and other products available on LimeCrime.com, AllCosmeticsWholesale.com, UrbanOutfitters.com, KarmaLoop.com, and any other Lime Crime affiliated stores.


Thanks for reading and as always, I hope you enjoyed my post. Please share with your lipstick loving friends as everyone needs a little color in their life!


No comments:

Post a Comment